11 New chinchillas! <for Elisa and Linda>

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
So...I made a trip to Gary's (Bowen Chinchilla Ranch) on Wed and took Meanie(Menagerie) and my mother with me. We had an awesome time! My mom is still talking about how much fun she had and she even for a couple chinchillas! Of course...my mom's idea of getting chinchillas means she buys them then sends them home with me so I can add them to my breeding program, lol.

Anyhow...I came home with 11 chinchillas, all girls. One bv, eight standards, and two beige!

First I'm going to do Elisa's five chinchillas. I'm numbering them in the order I showed her before so none of these girls have names yet...except the nicknames I'm giving them, lol.

Girl #1...gorgeous five year old standard that works perfectly for mosaics, beige or medium phase standards. Gorgeous big girl! She has no nickname yet...I call her Furball girl #1, lol.

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0877.jpg

Girl #2...gorgeous three year old standard that works perfectly for mosaics, beige or medium phase standards. I call her number two, lol.

IMG_0880.jpg

Girl #3...gorgeous HUMONGOUS nine year old standard that would work great for mosaics or beige. I'm calling her Tubby because she drips fat EVERYWHERE!! Also, Elisa...I found out that she BELONGED to Furball but she is actually a Shoots bred standard.

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0862.jpg

Girl #4...gorgeous 7 year old standard girl that works well with mosaic or pink white...she has produced some awesome stuff in the past so I've high hopes for what this girl will do! No nickname... :(

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

Girl #5...a gorgeous beige female! This lady has issues...she thinks the world is out to kill her and will scream all day and all night. I call her "Diva" for now, lol. Seriously...if you BREATHE wrong near this princess she will scream to let you know her displeasure.

her imitation of dying...
IMG_0881.jpg

if ONLY looks could kill she'd be a happy chin...
IMG_0886.jpg

NOW! Onto my girls! I got four standards and a bv!

First is a gorgeous black velvet. She's really my mom's girl but she's here for breeding. Her name is Anza and she is ten years old. Quite the looker for her age I think!

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

Next is a GORGEOUS four year old standard girl I got for my black velvet and standard lines. She's a big girl and a sweetie! I named her Prozac!

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0913.jpg

Then I got three girls for my lucky stud, Token. He's an extra dark eb that took RCC at a show...he's outstanding but I've never had large females for him. I got three unproven girls.

First is my favorite of the three! She is 3 years old and so dark you'd think she was an eb until you look at her belly! Her belly is fairly white but she DOES have grey tipping so she wouldn't be suitable for anything but an ebony or mosaic line. Her name is Pennywise (FYI guys this is my Horror film themed line).

IMG_0892.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

Second is another large girl, she is four years old and also a standard with grey tipping on the belly. She's a chubby sweetie and her name is Serafine(American Werewolf in Paris).

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0903.jpg

I had a great time. They are even better looking now that they've had a good grooming.

You can name them after King Henry VIII wives. Anne, Katherine, Jane, and Kitty for one of his other wives named Catherine. :) I'm a history nerd...My first dog was named Rasputin.

the black velvet coulllllld come to live with me :) just sayin!

I'm in love with Furball #1 and Prozac! Nice names by the way, poor Prozac already has a complex. :(

they are all gorgeous! Diva definitely fits!!

i LOVE the theme of horror movies! i cant wait to hear all the names you come up with!

Back