South East chapter?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be willing to help out with shows and I could easily find a place in my area that would allow us to have the shows for free. I'd love to have another show in the area, but of course the chapter has to start up first.

Same here. I'm pretty central and can help out if needed.

We are always willing to help out here too. We would really like to get involved if possible and really get this branch going. Just let me know what needs to get done, who needs to be involved and contacted, etcetc. And if this basically needs a new jumpstart or restart, I am all for it and am more than willing to get my feet wet in this whole process.

:thumbsup:
We are always willing to help out here too. We would really like to get involved if possible and really get this branch going. Just let me know what needs to get done, who needs to be involved and contacted, etcetc. And if this basically needs a new jumpstart or restart, I am all for it and am more than willing to get my feet wet in this whole process.

:thumbsup: Ditto on this... I as well really would like to get it going as well and would be totally willing to help out in any way. Considering I drove to St. Louis which was 15 hours, and now MI at 17 anywhere close would be awesome.. :D

I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm! I am trying to get in touch with Robbie to see what is happening with her. She is the Pres....

Please be patient and I will be in touch! I promise!!

At the Empress National meeting that was held back in Oct this group was approved under the Ohio Branch and Robbie was named as the President in the letter that was read.. So hopefully you guys can get something going..

Back