11 New chinchillas! <for Elisa and Linda>

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm you like horror films..how bout naming one Christine and keeping Tubby as Tubby because she is just that! :) other than those, I am horrible at naming things.

They are all gorgeous as can be though! And I am sure they will produce some gorgeous offspring as well!

And I say go with ancient Greek mythology names.

I already have a line with those names, lol...even mixed in some Egyptian and Pharaohs and such.

MY chins have been named peoples, lol! Elisa's chins need names...I don't know if she goes with themes or anything but the horror movie theme is for my ebony line, the drugs are for the standards, and there are other lines mixed in there too. I even have a line of trees, lol.

Tess, Elizabeth, Jane, Rebecca, Anna, Emma, Jo(sephine), Scarlett... (Guess the theme)

Ummm...shoot...oh my gosh...this is nerve wracking! Oh geeze! Ummm...FLOWERS! Is it flowers?:vomit: Too nervous waiting for an answer!!! AAAHHHH!:hair:

I love Jane Austen as well...that's definitely a good theme!:neener:

I'm not a huge Jane Austen fan, but I'm partial to "Rebecca" for personal reasons. Tess of the D'Ubervilles is one of my perennial favorites, as is Emma Bovary from Madam Bovary (the cross over to Jane Austen's main character didn't hit me until you said it).

Another option could be "Well-behaved Women Seldom Make History": Rosa, Amelia, Billie Jean, Eleanor, Gertrude, etc. http://www.northernsun.com/n/s/Well-Behaved-Women-Poster-(4267).html Naming the males that go with them, though, would be much harder than with literary ladies. Gertrude just screams "1,000+g female with attitude" to me. :D

I'm thinking some kind of plain/common/easy to say names for these girls. I was thinking Jane, Ava... Something along those lines. I got two rescue girls today that need names too, a beige and a standard. Ack! I'll never catch up.

Number one is beautiful, look at that wonderful coat! I love number three too, but I love the fat chins. :D The pictures of the "Diva" made me laugh! Grumpy chins are the funnest!

After much brain storming and back and forth messages with Diamond Dreams(Elisa) we've got names for the girls!!!!

#1 is now named Lina(Greek goddess of weaving)
#2 is now named Helia(Greek goddess of sun)

Anyone seeing the theme yet? :neener:

#3 is now named Ceto(Greek Titan...I mean honestly...the chin is a Titan, lol)
#4 is now named Ersa(Greek goddess of dew)

Back