fleece tubes and other toys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmiesnana

Hi all. I am a huge fan of the fleece tubes that were made by Heidi at fuzz-butt chins. I have been to her websites and sent 2 emails in recent monthe to order more and I haven't gotten a reply. Does anyone know if Heidi still makes and sells chinchilla toys and supplies?:confused:

I can make them...I don't have them on my site cause I didn't feel right selling someone else's creation, but so many people have asked me lately if I could make them that I will make them if It is requested :)

I haven't been able to get in touch with Heidi for months so Carise has been making my fleece tubes and they are every bit as awesome!

I know Ali definitely makes the fleece tubes because I have ordered twice from her, but they are called fleece tunnels on her site.

Ali makes fleece tubes, she has wonderful items and I can testify to that! I don't know about many other people though, I know Heidi has an illness so maybe it's gotten worse and she's just having trouble getting around to it, she has information about it on her website. Ali has a ton of great items at great prices, it's all I can do not to spend all my money there for my fuzzy butts.

Back