Fleece houses

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

beckie467

Does anyone else have the trouble of losing your chins to their fleece houses?? I swear Aurora NEVER wants to come out of hers! It's like how a kangaroo puts their babies in their pouches, well Aurora is the baby and her house is the pouch! lol I'm going to have to try to get a picture of her being eaten by her fleece house. Anyone else have this problem lol?

Chula spends a lot of time in his, but only when the room is on the cool side (around 60-65). Anything warmer than that and he hangs out in his hidey house.

Mine just goes in there to poo! So annoying! I would love her to sleep and play but i guess she thinks its an outhouse

I lose Spooky to her fleece tube. And if I walk by and she doesn't want to deal with me she will LUNGE out of it like an eel! How dare I disturb her in her palace.

Specter curls up in her fleece house and it is adorable. I don't mind that she spends all day in there cause it just makes me feel better about the things I make being 'chin approved' :).

We just made a fleece tube and hammock for our new chin, at first he wasn't too interested in either. But now he always sleeps/relaxes in his tube. Sometimes I even get a little worried that I left a cage door open or something as I can't see him anywhere...but then his head pops out of the tube.
Now that he is starting to like the fleece I might just have to get him one of these fleece houses! I was looking at the one you make Angela, and I must say that your Koopa Shell is amazing!!

Back