chew sticks

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaeway

Scurries!!!
Hi. I've been purchasing apple orchard sticks from petsmart and I really dislike doing so. I'm nervous there may be something wrong with the sticks. Anyway, my question is if anyone knows where I can purchase lots of apple sticks for my fur balls. They just devour them and I would like to keep a steady supply. Please feel free to email me if you are selling and don't want to post a reply. Thanks!!!!

Check the classifieds! I personally won't have any apple until later this spring, but I bet other members might!

A lot of the regular sellers you'll find ehre have good product and friendly service. Some also offer a variety of kinds if you want to mix it up for your chins!

Last edited:
I also buy my apple sticks from Petsmart and notice that Tinkerbell doesn't really like them. I am guessing they have been sitting around a long time. She readily goes after the apple branches I cut off my own apple trees. My trees are very small, though, so I can't cut off too much. I also need to look for a another source to get apple sticks, other than a pet store.

I live in AZ, but have been contemplating buying an apple tree and raising it in doors to eventually harvest my own branches!!;) but, that would be a long time in coming, hence the post. With my luck my cats would use it as a scratching post and kill it before I got any decent sticks.

Back