• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinchilla For Sale 3 bonded male chinchillas for rehoming

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samantha

View attachment 22188Hi everyone. I am currently looking to re-home my three wonderful chins ages 2-5. They come with two critter nation/ferret nation cages combined together to make one big beautiful cage. All food and accessories including brand new metal pans with vinyl flooring and wood shelves !
All my boys are healthy. Baby is a spunky little guy who's always the first to bolt out of the cage for playtime. Momo is a really nice guy but he's a bit shy but enjoys the belly rubs! Totoro is what we call grumpy old man. He likes to be pet on his terms and he loves him some hay and treats!
Only reason for rehoming is we had a sudden change in our living situation, as in we are moving out of the country and unfortunately they aren't allowed nor would they survive the flight half way across the world!

We are located currently in north Dakota. Please feel free to message me for more details.
Thanks everyone.
SamanthaView attachment 22186
img_20230519_205248491-jpg.22187

Back