Angel likes the flashy box

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cimredopyh

I think shes attracted by the red light thingamajig that goes off when focusing. You would think that this makes it easier to take pictures of her but actually 80% of them are of her either running excitedly towards the camera and blurred or with her face pressing against the camera and out of focus :hilarious:

Photobucket is doing maintainence now so i will add some funny pics later, but what about everyone elses hedgies? how do they react to the camera?

Is that the flashybox??
P151208_0047.jpg

P151208_0049.jpg

P151208_004901.jpg

it IS the flashybox! HELLO FLASHYBOX!!!

P151208_0050.jpg

after that... they all end up like this

P170408_035303.jpg

Last edited:
Those pictures are to die for! And captions work so well too!

She's so precious.... Awh! I love how your camera was able to pick up her nose twitching/sniffing! <3

And kiah hates flashes and just lights over all... Not as amusing :(

Angel is adorable.

Most of mine don't mind the flash. A few don't like the little noise it makes when it focuses. Teasel was our all time best photo hog. He could never sit still but aim a camera at him and he posed and would stay still as long as the camera was still out. :laugh2:

Heehee thanks guys :D

Nancy: Now that you mention it, Barley will nearly always turn away from the camera when she hears the beeping sound it makes focusing as well.

Kuma is exactly the same... he loves the focusing sound and that orange light that falshes. He always looks up when he hears/sees it. Considereing what a grumpy guy he is, it's pretty lucky so I can get some good pictures of him!

I wish I could do that with Hot Dog... Flashy Box or not, she is terrafied of anything while in the light...except mealworms.

aww the flashy box is her best friend ;) i wish i could have one but cant do with feeding them bugs

It is not actually a total requirement to feed hedgehogs bugs. That is their main source of food in the wild but you could always make insects up with fruit, vegetables, useasoned cooked meat, baby food etc. Just tossing out ideas. You can even buy freeze dried mealworms and just shake them into his bowl. I'm guessing there are other reasons you can't have a hedgie but this could eliminate one of them.:)

It is not actually a total requirement to feed hedgehogs bugs. That is their main source of food in the wild but you could always make insects up with fruit, vegetables, useasoned cooked meat, baby food etc. Just tossing out ideas. You can even buy freeze dried mealworms and just shake them into his bowl. I'm guessing there are other reasons you can't have a hedgie but this could eliminate one of them.:)

omg i didnt know that lol probably because i didnt do research but all i knew was the bug part lol so thats great news. maybe soon i will have a cute hedgie pic like this

So sweet!

Spiny is an expert digger and thinks that's his main objective in life and therefore will never stop for the camera. He is just too dedicated! lol

Aero Loved the camera. I have more pictures of him than anyone else because he would come out for the camera. The other.. not so much.. they will pose a bit but then when the flash hits a few times they will hide their heads.

What a cute face!!!

Penny doesn't mind the flash much either.. but somehow she looks grouchy in all of her pictures.. so maybe she does? lol..

I can't help it. I keep looking at this thread again. It is just too cute.

Back