Central Illinois Chin Vet

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

laura_leigh

Dr. Jennifer Rojas , DVM
Northgate Pet Clinic
2800 N. MLK Jr. Drive
Decatur, IL 62526
Phone: (217) 877-4393
E-mail: [email protected]
http://www.northgatepetclinic.com

Dr. Jennifer Rojas is a 2006 Graduate of the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of IL, and she joined the Northgate team in June 2006. She has a strong belief that all creatures deserve medical care, and a special interest in small animals and "pocket pets." She lives in Decatur with her family and 3 dogs, Sancha, Lizzie, and Kuko and a cat named Petey. In her spare time, Dr. Rojas enjoys swimming, gardening, and loves Latin style dancing.

Dr Rojas sees all of my animals. She's great and actually listens to me versus the other vets that look at me and say "so where's your DVM?" All of the vets and staff at Northgate are wonderful. Highly suggested. They actually still do their own after hours care as well... Rather than telling you to take your animals to the after hours clinic, which gets REALLY pricey. They also work with you on high expense vet bills.

Good to know, as my wife's looking at a job in Springfield! Thanks!

In Springfield, I'd go to Capitol Illini... I believe they have a couple of vets that specialize in exotics, but I'm not sure how experienced they are in chins.

Back