Merry Humbug!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

javachin

Here is my attempt for taking Christmas pictures of some of the chins. Elly is inspecting her new hammock and Timmy...well...hates me. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_3653.jpg
    IMG_3653.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3651.jpg
    IMG_3651.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_3652.jpg
    IMG_3652.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_3669.jpg
    IMG_3669.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3672.jpg
    IMG_3672.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 63
Timmy seems to hate cameras. He was playing chase with me the entire time. The first one is of him peeking from behind his house trying to see if I've gone away. The second one is of my success. Can you see it in his face?

Attachments

• IMG_3655.jpg
    IMG_3655.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3663.jpg
    IMG_3663.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 55
Wow, they are so cute and pretty. I love the house with the fleece attached to it. Looks like a mini car wash or in this case more like a chin wash. :)

Wow, they are so cute and pretty. I love the house with the fleece attached to it. Looks like a mini car wash or in this case more like a chin wash. :)

That's exactly what it is, a chin wash! I have to get the other chins set up for Christmas, probably next weekend. I'm a bit behind.

I have one of the chin car wash houses too but I forgot who made them... anyway your chins are very cute.

I love the last pic of Elly as well. So adorable :) Happy little chins arent they?

Back