What colour hedgie do you prefer?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favourite colour hedgehog

• Total voters
It's hard to pick a favorite....I love them all :) However, Algerian Black, Algerian Browns and maybe Chocolates are a few of my favorites.

I love my black eyed cinnicot girl, she is just beautiful. I like the really dark algerian hedgies too. And the dark eyed whites are just gorgeous.

My fav is the black eyed whites. If I could find one that wouldn't break my bank, I'd be a happy girl!

I think they are all adorable. :)
I really like the charcoal white, brown snowflake, and algerian dark cinnicot.

Just as their personalities are so full, colorful, and amazingly huge for such a small critter the colors are almost as individual as the personality. So going the long way around the barn I am saying I like them ALL!!!!

I was wondering why there was not an "I like all the colors" choice. LOL I love all the different colors and personalities.

I would have to say the black-eyed cinnacots and black-eyed whites. But I really love my little salt and pepper, too! Actually, I love all of them! :cute:

I guess I love them all even though I have never seen or owned some of the colours. I know I will never ever own a Salt & Pepper and probably won't ever even see one but I do think they are awesome. Someday perhaps I'll have a pale apricot. I love the whites too and still kick myself that I sold our last one.

I'm going to have to say I love the chocolate snowflakes... or regular snowflakes :)

My favorite might be a dark-eyed white, but I also like pintos. I have a soft spot for snowflakes and albinos though - my hedgehog soul mate was a chocolate snowflake and her "reincarnate" is a lovely little (okay, well... BIG) albino. It's shocking, because I never used to like albinos. As soon as I laid eyes on little Kismet though... I fell in love.

I loe them all!
But if I must pick favorites: agerian black, algerian grey, charcoal white, and platinum.

My Hazel is a pinto and gorgeous so that is my fav. for now. ;P

Back