2011 CA ECBC Fall Field Day

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shahna

** 2011 California ECBC Fall Field Day **
Santa Nella, CA
October 15th, 2011

Event Location / Lodging:

Hotel de Oro
13070 State Hwy. 33
Santa Nella, CA 95322-9744
Phone: (209) 826-4444
Ask for the Empress Chinchilla rate!

Schedule:

Grooming 6am-10am. *** No grooming will be permitted after 10am.***
Show starts 10am.

Judges:

Donna Read

Show Chair:

Shahna Thomas - email: [email protected]

No charge for admission to the event.
$5.00 per animal for members,
$7.50 per animal for non-members

Special Events:

Raffle & 50/50 Drawing

Other Info:

Junior breeder awards - for those with 7 years or less breeding and showing experience, points counted for all animals entered.

Silent Auction Show:

Listing Prices: $75 minimum/ $500 maximum, Silent Auction format. Bid increment 10%, minimum $10.

**10% of all animal sales during the show weekend, is payable to the CA ECBC Group by the selling rancher/breeder, regardless if the animal is shown or not.**​

I should have about the same amount and of course I will be there! Midterms be darned!

If I come to the show will anyone have any blank ear tags and the tool. I figure if I can get my animals tagged for this show I don't have to worry about it for the CA State show.

Send Pam an email. She should have blank tags and I don't think she'd have a problem bringing them along for the field day. :)

Just a few photos from years past to pique everyone's interest:

100_4500.jpg

SpringFieldDay09_7.jpg

100_4522.jpg

SpringFieldDay09_4.jpg

SpringFieldDay09_2.jpg

Attached is a picture of the raffle prize I will be donating. It is a wood basket made from the root of a Chinese Fir Tree (there is also a package of Dragonfly Note Cards in the basket).

**Everyone donating an item at the show will have a "Donated By" tag attached to their items**

... Thank you in advance for your donations! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• CA Fall Show 2011 Raffle Prize 001.jpg
    CA Fall Show 2011 Raffle Prize 001.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 22
I will be attending the show after all. If anyone needs Blue cloud please let me know
50 lbs for $25.00. I probably can only bring 6 bags.

We will be having a meeting on Friday evening (October 14th) at 7 PM at the hotel. I am sending out a formal e-mail but I just wanted to put this on the forum as well. We have some business to take care of! Thanks! :)

Yep! I will be in Santa Nella this time next week...can't wait! It's dropping to the 40's and 50's here at night so hopefully those chinnies out there stop pushing their fur!

I'm counting down the days! :D This time...my raffle donation is already in the car so that I won't forget it. Don't be like me...don't forget your raffle donation!

I should have around 15-18 chinchillas to show, gotta check the babies again when I get home on Thursday.

The show is underway! I will try to post updates as frequently as possible. There are 10 exhibitors and a total of 98 animals. Donna Read is judging and Rod is our lovely MC. :)

So far, class 1 standards:
CC - Sumiko De La Vega (Chinchilla Chateau)
RCC - Sumiko De La Vega (Chinchilla Chateau)

Class 2 standards:
CC - Sumiko De La Vega (Chinchilla Chateau)
RCC- Sumiko De La Vega (Chinchilla Chateau)

Class 3 standards:
CC - Nan Ebiner
RCC - Shahna Thomas (bred by RCR)

Congrats Sumiko! Looks like you are doing well!

One of these years I will make it to this show. :( My kids' schedules are always getting in the way!

Back