Christmas +FN142= tons of fun!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
1 FN cage down and only 4 more to go!
I finally got the trips (Sky, Twilight & Coco) cage set up with all the Christmas themed fleece and decorations. They even have a Christmas Tree! The other boys cages are already in the works of getting the same makeover today. I took their pics anyway as they patiently wait their turn, such good boys!

getting ready for the photoshoot...

dfd3b774.jpg

16a77750.jpg

ce35ddba.jpg

Twilight and Coco enjoying some noms!

15062d1a.jpg

Sky munching on an ornament treat...

010a5ec8.jpg

You guys say I spoil Shelly! Sandi you've outdone yourself. The boys cage look amazing. Lucky spoiled chinnies.

I love that little train in your cage :) I have a chinney hidey hut on my xmas list so hopefully I get one!!
Your christmas decorations look so cute!!!

Oh that is adorable! You are so creative :) The Chins are really cute, I like how the boys are so patient.

Wow!!! The cages look incredible!!! What time and effort you have put into them! I agree that you have some lucky chins!

LOL! To tell you the truth it did take a while to put together and then I didn't think it was safe enough so I had to re-arrange some items since I did not put the middle divider in the FN.

Michelle, Sky and Twilight are both violets and Coco is a dark tan.

ETA: man I'm slow! Thanks Peggy!

Back