Vets in Atlanta

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AsianFairy

All Creatures Animal Hospital
2482-C Mount Vernon Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338
(770) 393-3400
Dr. Karolyn is great, Dr.Mike is too but Dr.Karolyn is better with exotics

Loving Hands Animal Clinic
13775 Highway 9 N
Alpharetta, GA 30004-3646
(770) 667-9022
Dr.Parker is amazing!! Dr.Martinez is great too, I personally prefer Dr.Parker but they are both great with exotics... they have very different ways of approaching things so it just depends on whose methods you like better

VCA Avalon Heart of Gwinnett
470 Pleasant Hill Road
Lilburn, GA 30047
(770) 923-7474
Good exotics very as well. I don't have a preference as to which doctor. This was the one I took my chin too when I lived in Atlanta as it was the closest to me...

The two first clinics I have personally worked at (I am a registered veterinary nurse) so I am recommending them as a nurse behind the scenes not just as a client :)

I know tons of other exotics doctors in the areas if none of these are close to you, just let me know which area you need. I lived in Atlanta my entire life (up until about a week ago) and have worked in the vet field there since early 2006. We do alot of networking so I know which clinics to avoid etc

These three I am recommending off the bat because I have personally dealt with them :)

Wow thank you this is so helpful! Do you have any recommendations for vets right in Atlanta/Buckhead?

I found 3 on kudzu.com with good ratings that have experience with exotics (didn't mention chinchillas though). They are: Ark Hospital, Briarcliff Animal Clinic Emory/Morningside, and Riverside Veterinary Hospital. Any thoughts?

Ideally, these places would also be open on Sunday or at least I'd be able to go to an emergency center or something.

Thank you so much! This post was great because my parents live in Alpharetta so that's very close as well! :)

Latest posts

Back