Baby Pictures

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kansas City Chinchillas

Z8 a white mosaic girl born Feb. 17th:

IMG_4236_11.jpg

IMG_4238_11.jpg

IMG_4242_11.jpg

Z10 a little violet girl born a couple of days ago:

IMG_4310_11.jpg

They are the absolute cutest! You take the best photos!

Oh good lord. You are seriously about to make me die from cuteness overload. They are both absolutely stunning.

wow, what beautiful kits!!! I really need to hold them...but I probably wouldn't let go and then I might find myself in trouble...but they are so darn cute!!! Congrats!

Good lord, they are SO cute I could eat them!! jk, but really, those are some cute little fluffers :))

thanks for the cocky answer back, i was simply asking where you saw a standard i wasnt offended................... i thought maybe one of the pics didnt show up on my computer....

Ok. Maybe we both need to take a deep breath here. Your initial comment came off as pretty "cocky" to me: no punctuation, no emoticons, no explanation, so yes, I was shorter than I usually am. Tone is hard to get across on the Internet. What I read was someone getting upset over a simple typo instead of just enjoying the pretty babies, but apparently that's not what you meant. Again, my apologies for my half of this.

I always get excited when you post pics Kathy. Your kits are always so adorable! I really love the violet. :hearts:

Back