E.C.B.C. Colorado State Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musherbob

Mark your calenders for the 2010 Colorado State show,Saturday Feb.6th in Ft.Collins.For more info go to the Empress website.
Bob

There is a good chance that recessive beiges are going to be shown @ the 2010 Empress Colorado state show.
Bob

Last edited:
Would like to be there to give you a little competition Bob but we have our Michigan show the same day.

Results:

GRAND SHOW CHAMPION STANDARDS: Roger Clark
RESERVE GSC STANDARDS: John Suhr

GRAND SHOW CHAMPION MUTATIONS: Roger Clark
RGSC MUTATIONS: John Suhr

Congratulations to all who entered and attended. Lots of fun, beautiful chinchillas and wonderful people!!!

Start making plans NOW to attend the Western Colorado Branch Spring Field Day to be held in Crawford, CO on April 24. This is a claiming show and one that is always LOTS of fun!!! Contact Kathy Clark for information: (970) 921-7231. See you there!!!

How many animals and how people showed? Any other results for the class champions?

Roger Clark won color phase/white,I won reserve color phase/white.We will try to get more posted as soon as possible.
Bob Ducey

Was any recessive beiges shown? If yes, how did they do?

Congrats, to all the winners.

Congrats to all the winners!! Colorado in April----ummmm, sounds like a lovey change of pace! I wonder if they'd notice if I didn't show up at work... :)

First time we will miss the Crawford claim show in 4 years. Our grandaughter has scheduled her wedding on the same weekend. This show is so much fun, if you can go do it. Lynn, I guess our dinner and side trip will have to wait a while.:cry3:

No I can't change the wedding date. Thats already been suggested.

Congrats to all the winners of the Colorado show. Wish we could have come.

Would like to be there to give you a little competition Bob but we have our Michigan show the same day.

Do you ever go to any shows out this way? I would love to go to one you are going to if you ever come this far. I would probably leave with 10 of your chins and my husband might divorce me but I would have fun and love it....hee hee

Back