Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Hedgehog Forums > Hedgehog Health & Hygiene
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Hedgehog Health & Hygiene Anything to do with the health or hygiene of a hedgie - post it here!

Old 02-02-2015, 05:18 PM United States

Default **Please read!**

I've had my hedgehog, Daisy, for about 4 months now. She is one of those grumpy hedgehogs. No matter what I do she is just a grump, but we've established a good schedule My only concern is I noticed while giving her a bath and cleaning her cage, her skin on her belly is a little red. I already use a mild baby shampoo w/dry skin relief in it for her and it has never caused a reaction before. I've been using the same bedding, and fleece since she was brought home. I'm concerned only because she seemed a bit more feisty today and bit me. Is this something I should worry about?

Thanks!
--Megan
Old 02-07-2015, 09:11 AM United States
just a little chin-crazy!

Chinchillas: 7 :)

how often do you bathe her? and clean her cage? do you use fleece liners, or what kind of bedding?
Rest in Peace...
Guinea pigs - Piggy, Spazzie, Spunk, Squirt, Snug Hedgie - Dempter & my precious first chinnies .... Zoey, Molly & Maddie... love you girls forever and miss you every day!