Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Chin Forums > Chin Diet & Nutrition
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chin Diet & Nutrition Anything to do with the diet or nutrition of a chinchilla - post it here!

Old 11-29-2010, 08:51 PM United States

Chinchillas: 1

Sorry I haven't gotten back on to check this yet! I was in a roll over car accident with my boyfriend lastnight! I was just asking to double check! Thanks your guys! Milo hasn't had any sweets since the 2nd week I had her. When I took her to the vets november 15 she weighed in at a pound! NOW she weighs 2 pounds! So shes picking up her weight like she should, so I'm very happy about that
Old 11-30-2010, 07:53 AM United States
Gonna keck your butt ;)

Chinchillas: 3

Oh wow-- Milo!! That is terrible about your accident! Everyone is okay, right? Thank goodness you are alright.

In response- Yes, I would rather listen to a rancher or you guys for advice. Hopefully chin owners care enough about their pets to do a little research-- and find this forum! It has been a big help to me!

*Kay* Mom to Chichi and her kids, Tribble and Tia
Old 11-30-2010, 09:50 AM United States

Yea, everyones ok, I have some bruises and some swelling on my back, But I'll be ok My boyfriend doesn't remember anything, except leaving my house. He blacked out even before we hit the ditch bank. Took my 5 mins to get him to answer me. But hes ok too now.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:43 AM United States
Resident Hooligan on holi

It's a good thing I decided to do some checking as I always do, before giving Little Miss Rain chilla' some nanner' chips before I head to bed. I know about the no dried fruits or veggies rule, but I was wondering about this thanking of the general rule that I go by for two sticks. If it's a fruit tree and the fruit Bears small seeds like apples raspberries blackberries etc, it's generally safe for chins to chew on, once properly dried of course. But if it's a fruit that bears Stones such as Peaches or apricots it's no go. However I guess this answers my question and the banana chips are a no-go as well. With that being said I'm heading for bed, G'night'...