Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Chin Forums > Chin Classified Section > Chins Swap & Rescue
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chins Swap & Rescue Post chinchillas available for RESCUE here.

Old 08-20-2015, 01:16 AM United States

Chinchillas: 2
Default Looking for a very loving home for my 2 chinchillas

I have 2 male standard Grey chins that I need to find a loving home for . One is 4 years old and 90 percent blind and the other is 2 years old and both are in great health and have had non stop attention for as long as I've had them . It kills me to have to do this but I'm moving away and would be impossible for me to take them with me when I'm going . They get along great and live in separate cages but have 3 to 4 hours of playtime together every night since they've been together . Some times they sleep in the same cage together and seem to love it but I never made them stay in same cage more then 2 or 3 days they also love to be in their own cage for the most part . If anyone is interested in have many instructions that go with them and will have to possible see their new living environment and meet the people who will be around then to make sure they'll be ok . I'm sure whomever wants them will be great parents to them and know about and how to handle chins but these chins are different then other chins they are very special and sweet and need more love then you may think . They are used to being talked to constantly and definitely need playtime out of their cages for at least and hour everyday and they each receive one all natural unsalted whole almond every night when playtime is over . I'm sorry to babble on but I Just need to know that they'll be ok . It is killing me to just even post this add but it has to be done . Please feel free to respond to this at any time or email me or what ever it takes to get hold of me . By the way the oldest ones name is gustavo and I call him gus for short and the younger ones name is baby .
Old 08-20-2015, 08:35 AM United States
I bite.

Chinchillas: 8

Please post where you are located.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-20-2015, 12:01 PM United States

Chinchillas: 6

When does this have to be done by?
Are there any special actions that need to be taken for the nearly blind chin?
Old 08-20-2015, 06:33 PM United States

Chinchillas: 20+

Contact east coast chins or Rachel zarakyo. They are both in eastern pa and take in rescues
Old 08-21-2015, 01:30 AM United States

I'm sorry for going on and on about everything and forgot the important detail, to be honest I've been a emotional wreck since I've realized that I had to find a new home for them . I live in west chester, pa which is about 30 minutes outside philadelphia to the south and west . And gus has been blind for the past year and half . He gets around in his cage fine from memory but at playtime is where I noticed he had gone blind from just running directly Into walls and other objects . But he's very gentle and even takes his almond treat very gently from your hand , he's just like an old man in a way but he's the greatest chinchilla and either of them has never bitten me or anyone else their both angels . I have until the end if December before I have to move but I wanted to get a head start to be able to be somewhat picky or choosy who or where I let them go to . Thanks again for reminding me of the important details I had missed .
Old 10-03-2016, 05:11 PM United States

I live in Wilmington Delaware I'm about 30 minutes from Philadelphia. I am interested in adopting you chinchillas if they are still in need of a home. I recently lost my youngest Bubbles to cancer. I still have Bubbles older brother Squeaker. I would be fine with you coming to my home and checking things out. Just let me know.