Possible cut??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1tsjess

Hey! So I've had my chinchilla's for nearly two weeks now and they're settling in pretty well :) However I noticed today that one of them has a little red mark under his nose (as shown below). I'm not sure if this is a little scratch or what (he may have fallen off a ledge and caught himself a little bit) but I was hoping someone would be able to tell me if it's anything to worry about? It's not scabby or anything like that. I've asked two breeders and they said to keep an eye on him but he should be fine. He's acting fine and I'm gonna do a weight check tonight. Do Chinchilla's often have small cuts like this? Is it fairly common (as they're like toddlers and fairly clumsy).

https://gyazo.com/8a5874bab0746e49ed52a9532774d8e0

The accord was aimed at reducing bloated global inventories and propping up weak oil prices.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and 11 other leading oil producers including Russia agreed in December to cut their combined oil output by almost 1.8 million barrels per day (bpd) in the first half of the year.

It doesn't look like anything serious and will probably resolve on its own. Best thing to do it just keep an eye on it and your chin. If you notice your chin is becoming increasingly bothered by it or the affected area gets worst then it'd probably be time to see a vet.

Back