• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two Chinchillas need a loving home- OH

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NalaTheChin

Hi all,
I am looking to find a new home for my Chinchillas. Due to unexpected circumstances, I can no longer give them the care they deserve. They are very sweet and I hope to find someone who can dedicate their time and love to them. Nala is a standard grey female who is 3yrs old. She is very sweet, loves to roam, loves her raisins (1 per week or less) and loves to be groomed. Chewbacca, is a white mosiac 3yr old male. He loves to lay in funny positions, loves his dust bath, and even though he is a bit more shy- he loves chinnie rubs. Their cage is divided and they must NEVER ever be housed together! I do not want them to be used to breed and they do not tolerate each other. We remodeled/ made their cage earlier this year from an old tv hutch. They have wheels, hammocks, and houses. The bottom of the cage has linoleum flooring that I cover with fleece and a slab of marble. Please see the attached pictures to see the cage. As most of you know on here, Chinchillas require certain husbandry and care.
I am asking for $400 due to the cage and supplies. For the right home, the price is negotiable. They must be picked up because we do not have large enough transportation. If necessary, we may be able to find a way. Location is East of Cleveland, Ohio. If interested, I can give your their play pen the is 4ftx4ftx4ft made out of pine wood for an additional $40.
Please email me or send a message. Thank you!
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_0109[1].JPG
    IMG_0109[1].JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1172[1].JPG
    IMG_1172[1].JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1177[1].JPG
    IMG_1177[1].JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1175[1].JPG