A new name and dang, he's sneaky.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zie

Well, we've officially change Chili's name. I messaged his previous owner, and she said it was alright with her. I've been giving her updates on him, hehe.

He pulled a Houdini on us last night. I had the cage open, turned around for just a few seconds to grab his dust bath, and he was off. I sat on the floor with a cheerio in my hand and waited for him to get in my lap to get the cheerio. I've learned that cheerio's are his ultimate weakness.

But yes, we changed his name to Mozzy. Technically, it's Mozart, but I'm just gonna call him Mozzy.

Here are some new pictures. Small question though: Is it just me being weird, or do his ears look slightly chewed in the first picture?

And excuse the messy cage. Today is cleaning day. Oh, and yes, that hammock is going bye-bye asap.

2qin1fn.png

The beast has been awoken!
v30zo2.png

Om nom nom, cheerio
1115sns.png

Oh, hey mom, wassup.
2r43pc7.png

When I see this picture, the first thing that pops into my head is, "" Flash that thing again and I will eat your firstborn child. ""
izanvq.png

Mom gave me more apple branch chews. Sweet action.

Last edited:
Aww Mozzy is adorable Zie!

I do agree with Ashley though. That hammock needs to be replaced with a nice fleece safe one :)

Yes ladies, I already pointed that out. :) I'm buying a nice fleece one this weekend as soon as we get our paypal set up.

He loves his hammock and hasn't shown any sign of chewing on it at all, so for the time being, I'm letting him keep it.

Back