New Chinchilla Tattoo!!!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsknc

Little Sugar Chinchillas
after many years of debating and flopping through pictures i finally took the plunge and got my second chinchilla related tattoo but my first chinchilla portrait done. keep in mind that its a fresh tattoo, just got home, so the color is going to be a bit off till the red goes down. well any who here she is!

P4140003.jpg

here is the picture it was based off of

roulette2-1.jpg

Well that completely blows my pawprint out of the water. haha

It looks fantastic! They did a really good job on the eye.

kayla--that rocks! seriously..........the artist did an amazing job.

crysta--i LOVE your pawprint! and anyone else who got a pawprint. you cant really compare a pawprint to a portrait. i cant wait to get my 'lil pawprint.

Kind of reminds me of a certain RGS female I used to know. Great job on the artwork.

here is my first chinchilla tattoo. i had inked and stamped my pregnant chinchilla's paw print. its a little off but its what came off the stamps.

n1394250032_30030399_2384.jpg

I asked Marshall if he minded if I get a tattoo, he is worried I won't stop with 1 and I will have like 50 chinchillas on me LOL

I am quite impressed with the skill of the tattoo artist. That is a very nice tattoo and I'm not much of a fan of tattoos.

I think Kayla was at an advantage because the artist is the husband of a former chin breeder. Hehe, so at least he knew what the chin should look like. I'm just too nervous to get a chin portrait done, as I would be so darn fickle with the details and if my veiling didn't turn out right, or my chin didn't look blocky enough, I'd flip! lol

i was a bit nervous, not going to lie, even though i have a bunch of other tattoos. but this is my first custom one. i was his sixth chinchilla tattoo that he has done. he did one a few weeks earlier on a breeder's foot. i was sold then. i got a great price and i was only in the chair for two hours.

the chinchilla is actually a black color even tho the flash washes her out and the redness doesn't help. i wish i could see it more ha ha. i need to get a hand mirror.

Wow, I love it!! The detail is beautiful - you'll have to post another pic after it heals! Love your pawprint too!

Terbear, here is the thread of my pawprint

Back