Annie

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ownedby3Chins

Annie wants a raisin! <<
My dear little Annie passed away on December 1st, 2012 following a brief illness and a bout of seizures. She was 12 years old. She is survived by her adored sister and cagemate, Gabbie, and the rest of her "fur family" *Dude, Charlie, Vladamir and Dimitri*

Annie was 12 years old, and an exceptionally clever and mischevious little girl. She loved being the Alpha Chin, and "bossing" her sister around! She also knew every sight, sound and person that came into her line of vision; therefore, she knew just which one of her "people" was there to feed her, play with her or give her a treat.

She will be missed terribly. Her "people" held a funeral for her today, and we buried her in the back yard, surrounded by the other little "fluffs" who have gone before her.

Much love to you Miss Anna, Miss Annabelle, Anna Banna.

RIP.

I am so sorry to hear of Annie's passing. 12 years of memories means a lot of heartache. May she rest in peace.

Im so sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family and all of Annies cage mates, may she play and bounce for ever in chinnie heaven.

Back