chin colors

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my black velvet in February. :) And hopefully we will be getting a blue diamond baby boy at the end of April. :heart:

My husband dreams of a locken and the black pearl mutation and I will dream of an angora. ;)

I have a few mutations I would like Ebony, Black Pearl, Black Velvet, a extreme Mosaic, Violet and Sapphire. I think they all look cool =)
YUKF0H_zpsej67vlyo.png

I've had 2 standards and a Wilson white so far. I actually really love the standard colour, but I'd like a violet one day. I do like all the colours and varieties, although I have to admit I'm not too fond of the red eyed white ones, but having said that, I'm not crazy about that look in any animal, not just chins.

For my next color I'd like a white mosaic... Or maybe a beige.. Black velvet is up there too. I'd probably take anything available lol I love them all! :heart:

My current girl is standard grey.
And the ones I want are Homo Ebony, blue diamond, extreme mosaic, chocolate and I would like to have another beige if Mayah would ever get along with a chinchilla :impatient:

Unfortunately, all my chins are standard greys, which means it is extremely difficult to tell them apart. Minnie is larger, so it's a bit easier to tell her apart (she also lives in a different cage) but when I purchased Millie and Maisie, they looked exactly the same! It took me a few weeks of just calling them my "squishies" before i decided Maisie has slightly lighter eyebrows. Mystery solved!

Either a Violet or another standard. Mosaics are pretty too, I personally like the mosaics with multiple gray spots on them! But for now, I'm gonna stick with Chico.😊 Maybe in a year or so I'll get another one but my baby is still little and he's my first so I need to see how he does first before I get a second😂

Btw, this is Chico
😍😍😍😍😍

Attachments

• 20210419_093621-1.jpg
    20210419_093621-1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 0
Back