• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Random Items Up for Grabs

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinmama

10 semi-compressed loofahs (10 inch). We no longer carry the semi-compressed loofah, so these are just collecting dust. Buy all 10, or just one or two. These need to go. $2 each, plus shipping.

Attachments

• loofah semi-compressed.jpg
    loofah semi-compressed.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Swimming with the Fishies hammock with hardware and fleece tube cover (fits 10 inch tube with 6 inch diameter), one set is all that's left. $20, plus shipping.

DROPPING THE PRICE ON THIS SET!! $10, plus shipping. There isn't anything wrong with it, I'd just like to get it out of my way. :D

Edited to add: this set is SOLD!!

Attachments

• Swimming with the Fishies.jpg
    Swimming with the Fishies.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Aqua Snowmen corner hammock with hardware. $6, plus shipping.

PRICE DROP!! $3, plus shipping. There isn't anything wrong with this hammock, it's just the last one.

ETA: This hammock is SOLD!

Attachments

• Aqua Snowmen.jpg
    Aqua Snowmen.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I have two of these Zebra fleece tube covers with black lines on the fabric. They are still totally usable if you don't mind the lines. $5 each, plus shipping.

PRICE DROP!! $2 each, plus shipping.

Edited to add: both of these have SOLD!!

Attachments

• Zebra2.jpg
    Zebra2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Zebra3.jpg
    Zebra3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
How much is shipping on the snowman hammock?
Would I be able to order some other things as well?

Last edited:
It would fit into a large envelope, so probably just a couple of dollars. PM me your address and I'll check on it tonight and get back to you tomorrow.

If you want to add it to an order, you can place your order through the website and then just send the $6 for the corner hammock via paypal to [email protected].

I'll check tonight and get back to you, but probably two or three. The new ones we carry on the website are super compressed so they are easier to ship. That's the only reason we don't sell these anymore, they are just so bulky.

Send me a PM with your address and I'll get back to you and let you know how many will fit and much shipping would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back