:'(

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Amalia

I'm writing here to try and make myself feel better. My baby died today. Sonic was 2 years old ( Or thats as old the pet store told me) I had him for a year, and loved every minute of it. The vet said he just wasn't getting better the antibiotics weren't working, special food wasn't helping and a heating blanket was the only thing keeping him warm when he didn't wanna cuddle. I'm not sure what i'm looking for on here, but I believe i owe it to him to write something. He was the best hedgie in the world, loved to snuggle with me, never really got mad and would let anyone hold him. Even strangers. You made me feel better when i was sad, and you never really asked for anything, just to be loved. So this is for you buddy, no matter where you may be right now. I love you.:cry3:

Last edited:
I am so sorry for how sad you feel. Your baby is in a wonderful place-young and healthy and playing again! How lucky he is to be so loved. Your little angel will always be with you in your heart and your memory.

It's catharctic to share the your grief with a community who understands so well how it feels. Too many people just don't appreciate how hard it is to lose such a dear friend.

I'm very sorry for your loss. It sounds like you tried everything you could to help him, but in the end it was his time to cross the Rainbow Bridge.

Rest in peace Sonic. You're in good company now.

I'm sorry for your loss. You will find many shoulders to cry on here. Its never easy to lose a hedgehog, especially one that is still fairly young. Did the vet have any idea what was wrong with him?

I'm sorry for your loss too. Sounds like he was the perfect little buddy. But he's over the rainbow bridge now, probably playing with some tubes, and eating some mealies, and missing you too! All sweet little hedgies go to quill heaven :)

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you through this hard time. RIP Sonic.

Back