Willow chews?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been reading up on safe treats, and so we decided to give our new chin a willow chew. But...... we think he ATE it! Is that normal/ok? Any advice??

It's fine, they chew them up into little tiny pieces and may eat some, chins do eat bark and wood. Willow is a soft wood chew, so they do go through them pretty quickly. The biggest problem is cost, lol, my guys can demolish a willow ball in minutes, so I buy them in bulk online.

Where do you buy your Chinchilla products online, Amethyst? If you don't mind me asking.

Where do you buy your Chinchilla products online, Amethyst? If you don't mind me asking.

The places I've used are Chinchilla Park Place, that is my primary place.
Things for Wings that one is a bird site but there are a lot of things that are chin safe there, though not as much as they use to looking at it now it looks like they change the site.
I've also bought some things on Flower Town Chinchillas you have to be careful with that one, they sell some pet store type stuff which is not always chin safe.
Also Zoey and Lilo's Toy Box.

Back