My school rant.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaSteve

Property of Stevie!
Don't know when school starts oversea but here it did yesterday.

I'm following trade/languages as i'm good at that.
Now last year I failed at all ICT (computers) exams :hair:
Problem is my school still used Windows 2005 I think it was and my comp already had 07. (so I can't study at home)

I was literally the best at languages (English, dutch, german, french, ... you name it)
But now I ended up re-doing my year!! Just because I failed ICT.

This year school comps have Windows07. (only one class, the rest has Vista since last year)

So today still pissed off I asked the teacher why the school always buys the old versions.
She said the school doesn't have enough money, which is COMPLETE bull.

The school can afford VISTA since last year but not Windows?!
Not to mention the new employee cars and offices!
Schools are really going downhill :(

Sorry to hear that, retaking a year sucks. On the other hand, windows 7 is currently free.

I'm not upset just I have to retake my year, more that the school spends their money on themselves rather than the students welfare :(

I mean c'mon! and windows 7 is free? that's making me even more mad.

I kinda know what you mean.

I started college the 17th of August. I just got one of my books today because the bookstore kept telling me it would be there so and so day so I'd drive over an hour to go get the book and it wouldn't be there. then I had to go pay for the book like a preorder just to get a copy of it. I called yesterday to see if my book was there and it was and they'd call me when they had it unboxed. They called me today at 12:30. It's about an hour and a half drive up there and the same back. I had to be home by 3:40 to go pick up the 3 kids I watch.
Why they didn't have it done yesterday is beyond me.

Back