what Color is my girl?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kailey lane

hello all! just wondering what color you think my girl prinkles is.she just turned 10 weeks and is quilling.im aware that here color may change but im still just wondering:)i was told by the breeder shes a cinnacot,do you agree?is she a WB or Algerian?
prinklesdrink.jpg

100_4762-1.jpg

prinklesdrink-13.jpg

prinklesdrink-12.jpg

I'm by no means an expert, but her coloring looks like Khaki's who is a connacot. Her cheeks look like Mace's who is an Algerian. So in my not expert opinion, I'd say she's an Algerian cinnacot. She could also be champagne though, she is light. I'd wait on a moderator to be sure though.

yeah iv gotten conflicting opinion's.i also thought she was a Algerian.a few people told me shes a Algerian and a few told me shes a WB,both sides seemed positive in there opinion.thats why posted on a few sites to try and get a second(or third)opinion .ill wait to see if someone can give me a for sure answer.heres some more pics,if its needed i can try to get a better pic of her cheeks.Thank for your reply lillybug29
100_4788-1.jpg

100_4780-1.jpg

100_4776-1.jpg

Kailey, send a PM to Bryan on HHC (that is his user name). Bryan is the owner of HHC, he is also the guy who developed the color chart. He is the expert. Send him a link to the photos and ask him for a definitive answer. If he doesn't reply to you, tell me. I'll ask him the next time I chat with him. Once he does, tell us what he says. I have my opinion, but I want his now :)

thanks so much kalandra.i pm'd him and gave him the link to the hhc post i made.ill let you guys know.

So... I bugged Bryan tonight about it because I really wanted to know. I thought she was too light to be a cottie and she is. Bryan's official response is she is an Algerian Champagne. Which is one shade lighter than a cinnicot.

Pretty little hedgehog and a lovely color indeed. I thought I would update the thread since these are nice images where you can really see the color well.

It is so nice to learn something new about my girl.i really appreciate how kind you guys have been.kalandra thank you for reaching out and getting me a answer,it was very kind of you.and lilybug you were right lol;) thank you for helping!

You are very welcome. I told Bryan I "needed" to know as I just wasn't seeing cinnicot, she looks a couple of shades lighter than Tylda (an algerian dark eyed cinnicot) Which was confirmed when he told me champagne :)

She is beautiful. I've been having dreams about her. Really. Your little hedgie girl has shown up last night and the night before. I think it means you'll need to keep posting pictures of her ;)

Hahah... that too. I just sent an email to Floyd.

Either way... still going to need pics of, and stories about, this little girl!

smhufflepuff-i know how you feel,shes been in my dreams too,since i brought her home i have had 5 dreams about her! im very happy to know my girl stuck with you:) ill for sure post pics just for you!!!:) thank you!this is from her to you for being so kind:kiss:

Back