• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Momma and two babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dblair410

Dallas
Last August I took in a chinchilla from a family who could no longer care for it. The breeder had told them that it was a boy so I did not even bother to check because I was inexperienced with it and thought that a breeder would have a better idea than I would. So I decided to get my new baby and friend. Well I bought a boy (sexed him myself and was correct). So about 9 weeks ago, I was surprised with three kits. I would keep all of them but I am going to college and can only take two. So I decided to take the daddy and his only son because I did not want to separate the girls from their momma.

I am trying to find someone who is willing to take in all three of my girls and care for them. I am willing to take them back if anything ever comes up. I am located in New York between Syracuse and Watertown.

Back