Arlington TX - CHIN PICS

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, actually, it does matter. We have a huge issue here with trolls, which I am assuming you are. Strangely enough, your IP addresses are identical. How did that happen?

I'm sure that Expert Village went out, searching chinchilla sites, snagging up photos that other people own for this particular set of videos.

And remember, (from the video) "Fungus is a disease that..........um.............(pause for effect) sometimes happens." <snort> Excellent.

Please don't bother posting again. Nobody is interested.

Seriously, does it really matter?

I know for a fact that the person you are attacking did not make the videos. The images given to the person who did make the videos had express permission to do so. More were added later (I guess) without consent.

It really does matter. When there is already so much misinformation out there and then people keep popping up defending videos that have already been proven to have bad information. I've seen many of the videos...and I just couldn't watch all of them because the information was wrong. Since you didn't make the videos and the person you are defending didn't make the videos, then you really DON'T have first hand knowledge of how they were made and if they asked permission for the photos. Another thing...how in the heck on your first day did you manage to dig through this whole thread and dig up that one post?? Seems a little suspicious don't you think? Trolls aren't accepted...go promote your bad videos somewhere else. We don't hate people for giving bad information, we simply don't tolerate it.

Seriously, does it really matter?

I know for a fact that the person you are attacking did not make the videos. The images given to the person who did make the videos had express permission to do so. More were added later (I guess) without consent.

You're not making any sense at all. If the originator of the videos did not add the stolen photos (and, yes that does matter!) then who did? The tooth fairy?
I know for a fact that the owner of the bumblefoot photo (you know the one - the one used to illustrate fur fungus) was not asked her permission & she asked for it to be removed - repeatedly.

"Seriously", don't try defending the indefensible - the videos contain misleading & incorrect information. The digestive problem one is positively dangerous & if people follow the "expert" advice on it they will more than likely kill their chinchilla.

"Expert" my
post-1-1223036943.gif

Back