Our new widdle boy!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midwest Exotics

CnQ member since 2003
We picked this little fella up from Sarah from Double S hedgies. I couldnt have asked for a much nicer little guy. He's so sweet & barely curls for us now, only after a week!

Chris & i are debating what to name him.. our girls have a "Kill Bill" theme & naturally Bill comes to mind.. but i dont really know how i feel about that..
I told chris that & as we cannot happen to come up with any other male kill bill character names he said what about Quill Bill? Ehh, thats better, its cute, but im still not 100% set on it. Any Ideas? Im going to have to watch the movies again... i know.

Well, here he his, a chocolate pinto boy!

When we got into the car for the journey home.
3488314362_05fb126b71.jpg

3488314522_3cbd4c176d.jpg

3487499267_15e16420ee.jpg

3487500427_f701eee073.jpg

HI MOM!

3487500287_223f2b1b60.jpg

What a beautiful face. Congrats on the new addition!

Those are some great shots! He looks like he loves the camera.

Thanks everyone! Ive been dying to show him off, but with all the family things going on around here lately i havent been around much. So, last night i made it a point to be sure to introduce him.

He's a total ham already! It took him about one night of pictures to really get used to the snap of my camera shutter before he realized it wasnt going to get him. hahaha I have quite a few shots of him mid-forehead coming down. haha So now that he's a bit more comfortable i will have to try & get some nice shots of him to show off more of his markings! He doesnt have a ton of it, but i think its a perfect amount.

Im also going to have to tell chris his name may have won the vote! This will be one of the first animals he has helped name since our 6 year old cat! =]

he is SO cute.
i love kill bill 1 & 2
only names i can think of are Budd, Hattori Hanzo, Buck, Estoban & i think samuel l jacksons character was rufus

Quill Bill :hilarious: but its perfect! you've got some great pics, definitely a cutie on your hands!

He is just perfect! I love his coloring, and his face...and his little toes!

He is SOOOO CUTE!

As buddy here I am going to pull rank and tell you now that there is a new rule for you to stick around.. MORE PICTURES of this beautiful little boy! At least weekly!

Back