• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fleece

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teal w/ O's and black sugar skull is now gone. I do have this red sugar skull left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 8
Do you have a website available that I can check out.Im needing two sets of Double Critter nation pan liners(2 of course with the cut outs for the top) and shelf liners.Stars would be awesome ^_^

I have a Face Book page called Fleece for Furries. There is a link on the advertisement at the top of this forum. You will find all my available patterns there (over 200).

All of my available patterns can be seen on my FB page called Fleece for Furries. There is an ad at the top of this forum with a link.

Danderson, your order is complete but I dont think you are getting my messages. Perhaps your box is full. Please contact me.

I am running a Secret Santa special on my Fleece for Furries Facebook page.

Package deal #1-1 hammock (your choice of fleece), 1 hay bag "or" pillow and 1 small perch (my choice) is 25.00 shipped in US

Package deal #2-1 med perch (my choice) and 1 pillow "or" hay bag (your fleece choice) is 20.00 shipped in US

I will throw a few pear sticks in each package.

Back