• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kiwi twigs are back!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I was wondering if you have a photo of the twigs? My one chinchilla is picky about the size, but I was interested in ordering some of these. I haven't tried the Kiwi with my chins, do the chins seem to like it?

Thanks!

Pictures below.

Kiwi wood is by far, my animals favorite wood, and I've got tons of positive feedback from others on this forum about their chinnies loving it.... even the picky chewers :)

Attachments

• Kiwi up close.jpg
    Kiwi up close.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 54
  • kiwi one pound.jpg
    kiwi one pound.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 40
Thank you so much for the pictures and the reply. It was very helpful for me to make up my mind. I think I will have to order some to try with my chinnies. My older girl is quite picky about her wood, so it would be nice to see if I can find another kind for her to chew. Thanks again! :)

Fantastic! Gonna order some now. Haven't had any in a while and I found an old kiwi stick the other day and handed it to my chininie and she snatached it out of my hand. They love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back