• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ChinnieShop's Wood Emporium

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnieShop

Hey Everyone,

We are going to begin to offer other types of wood besides our apple wood so that we can give more variety for those looking for chinchilla treats. This will be the one post where you can find everything we have to offer. If you are looking for something specific we will try to find it and if not at least point you in the right direction.

Currently we have some Cholla Wood ready to go for anyone who is interested. If you would like some we have two small flat rate boxes ready to go, see below for details.

Wood Type: Cholla Wood
Qty: 10 pieces
Dimensions of Wood: 5 to 6 inches in length and about 1/2in thick
Shipment: Small Flat Rate Boxes
Price: 15.00 shipped anywhere in the US

Attachments

• IMG_6251.jpg
    IMG_6251.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_6250.jpg
    IMG_6250.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 33
Do you have any apple twigs available? What about other types of wood? I definitely want some apple and would like to try some other types if you have them. Thanks!

We currently have the following, let us know if anyone would like any. Thanks.

Medium Flat Rate Boxes (5 pounds, 42.30 shipped)
Qty-3

Sold out of apple, but still have Cholla available. Will have more apple next week, thanks.

I have the following apple wood ready to go.

Qty-2

I have the following apple wood ready to go.

Qty-1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 50
If you have another medium flat rate ready, we need some! Our supply is dangerously low. Let me know, thanks!

Back