• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Twilight Chinchilla Toys, and Custom creations

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep creating new things, so sharing some items we are now making.

We have a new version of our playhouses. We have combined the Chandelier swing to our Craze a Maze triple stack houses.

We have dual double shelves also. This is the small version, the larger one will be longer, and have a hole cut out on top and on the bottom for fun playtime!

Carnival cut outs! A great way to have fun, and add some character to your cage! Think cute cartoons, animals, or ????

Last, we have the Tardis house! Holes are on the side for easy access.

Working on some new toys as well. So stay tuned!

Attachments

• Craze a maze house with swing.JPG
    Craze a maze house with swing.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 72
  • side double shelf.JPG
    side double shelf.JPG
    50.4 KB · Views: 60
  • Cutout shelves.JPG
    Cutout shelves.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Tardis finished house.JPG
    Tardis finished house.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 75
  • Playhouse craze a maze with swing.JPG
    Playhouse craze a maze with swing.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 73
Is the carnival cut out on the left a tarsier? These are so cute....my issue is that I would buy them but put them next to the cage so the chins can't chew them up! Art!

Is the carnival cut out on the left a tarsier? These are so cute....my issue is that I would buy them but put them next to the cage so the chins can't chew them up! Art!

I believe it's a similar animal. I forget the name. You an always order two, one for your cage, and another to look at! ;)

FYI I'm not taking orders in July. Sort of a mini break. In order to get items out in a timely manner, I'll take furniture orders up till June 7th. I'll post toys and such for sale here as I have them in July.

Ange, here are your toys. Boxing up your stuff to send it off!

I am making more soon that will be available. Totoro, Hello Kitty and more. I can personalize them with your chins names too.

Attachments

• Thomas the train toy.JPG
    Thomas the train toy.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Hello kitty toy.JPG
    Hello kitty toy.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 56
Keep creating new things, so sharing some items we are now making.

We have a new version of our playhouses. We have combined the Chandelier swing to our Craze a Maze triple stack houses.

We have dual double shelves also. This is the small version, the larger one will be longer, and have a hole cut out on top and on the bottom for fun playtime!

Carnival cut outs! A great way to have fun, and add some character to your cage! Think cute cartoons, animals, or ????

Last, we have the Tardis house! Holes are on the side for easy access.

Working on some new toys as well. So stay tuned!
I know this is an old post, but I'm curious what your prices are for your Craze a Maze? And how do you ship something so big? haha

I took the summer off with the kids! I'm back taking orders now though! I have added trick or treat bags for the chins!
Treat Bags are $6 each.
Lollipops are 3 for $1.50
Herbal dipped Lollipops $1 each

Working on some other Halloween inspired toys as well!
Cinder- I will message you :)

Attachments

• Halloween bags.jpg
    Halloween bags.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 46
We have a new special! We are offering a free toy with each order equal to the value of shipping up to $20 in value. This special is good until the end of October.
Some new items we are now offering. Wrap around shelves, and some organizers for the cage. These are perfect for toss toys, sticks, coins, pumice, a lot of possibilities. The larger size is $12, and the small $8. This includes your choice of color, and names if you like.

Attachments

• cage.jpg
    cage.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 68
  • toy box and stick box.JPG
    toy box and stick box.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 52
We are adding a new piece to our website! This is an activity center for chinchillas. It can have dual use as stairs to get in and out of a Ferret Nation cage, and then whisked away for playtime.

Base pricing is $35 this includes color.

Toy box/Toys/removable shelves on side/ art/and or chunky flowers are extras. I will be very reasonable w/ the added on features. :)

Attachments

• activity set back.JPG
    activity set back.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 43
  • activity set front.jpg
    activity set front.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 43
  • activity set side.jpg
    activity set side.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
We are switching our focus to Christmas toys, well just all toys in general. We will still take simple orders for single items like hay holders and shelves but pretty much wrapping up furniture orders in general until after the holidays.
We are taking last orders for toys December 16th in time for Christmas delivery.
Here are some of our Christmas Toys for 2013!

Candy Cane $6.50
Gingerbread Chew purse $5.50
Christmas Morning Hanging Toy (filled with herbs, chew chunks, 3rd cut timothy/and or Bluegrass) Tree filled w/ loofah/wood/hay $15.00
Christmas tree toss $3.25 (hay filled) or $4.00 w/ herbs
Snowman Toss $4.00 Filled w/ hay,loofah,herbs
Ornament (comes in red,gold or Green. $3.25 w/ hay or $4.00 w/ herbs
Santa Paws $12.00 w/ hay or $15 w/ wood chunks/herbs/hay.
Frosty Snowman $12 w/ hay or $15 w/ hay/herbs/wood chunks/chews)
Custom Stockings w/ your Chinchilla name $10 each
24 inch Christmas Garland $25

Attachments

• Candy cane.JPG
    Candy cane.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
  • snowman.JPG
    snowman.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 17
  • santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Christmas Morning.JPG
    Christmas Morning.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 21
  • chew purse.JPG
    chew purse.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 20
All toys will be posted to our website soon. :)

Attachments

• garland.JPG
    garland.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Melting snowman $7.50.jpg
    Melting snowman $7.50.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 19
  • Stockings.JPG
    Stockings.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 23
HEADS UP!!!!! We will stop taking order for toys Friday December 13th 2013 in order to get them out in time for Christmas, and plan on reopening sometime in February. We have a lot of personal things to take care of and the weather is just to cold out so we are taking the whole month of January off from custom orders and toy making. We might make things here and there but only if I have time. They were be first come, first serve and posted here, on Facebook, or on my website.
Thank you for your understanding.

SECRET SANTA GIFTS If anyone needs SS gifts it's not to late. I'll be sending them out Saturday and Monday at the latest. I have a few ideas that weren't posted, and can custom make some fun toys. Christmas presents, Christmas light garland and more! Paid SS orders place by tomorrow can still make it in time!

We have a couple new items in our store. One is a corner bed that we are calling the Cozy Corner. It will come with a pillow, and your choice of art work.

We also have a fun playtime tunnel called "Whack a Chin" it comes with optional tiny hammer toss toys to give out as your chin pops up from the random holes.

We have a slender version called "Peek a Chew". This one is more tailored to inside the cage, and is a full 24 inches long!

Here are also some example of our latest art work.

Attachments

• pooh cozy corner.jpg
    pooh cozy corner.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 35
  • whack a chin.jpg
    whack a chin.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 31
  • finding nemo play set.jpg
    finding nemo play set.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 31
  • snoopy set.jpg
    snoopy set.jpg