• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be gone until 7/28/13. Any orders placed from now until 7/28/13 will get a free extra sample (in addition to the one I normally put in) for the wait. Thanks for your understanding!

Ronda

Hi Ronda, Just ordered a sample box of sticks for my little girl. She will be so excited when she gets them. The only thing is Paypal didn't add the shipping charge not sure if you include it in the price already. Please let me know if I owe you more.

Justene

Hi Ronda, Just ordered a sample box of sticks for my little girl. She will be so excited when she gets them. The only thing is Paypal didn't add the shipping charge not sure if you include it in the price already. Please let me know if I owe you more.

Justene

Justene,

You ordered from the shipping free page. Means shipping has been built into the product so that you know exactly how much you are paying up front.

Shipping costs are hard to figure with PayPal and sometimes PayPal overcharges. That's why I request a valid email so that I can contact people about their credit.

Thanks so much for your concern!

Ronda

Hi Ronda! I was wondering if you have any current sales going on right now? I need to get more supplement from you, and maybe some other snack things.

I have emailed you with no response, placed a order on the 5th and have heard nothing nor received anything, is there a problem?

Dawn which email did you send it to? I checked both of her accounts ([email protected] and [email protected]) and do not see anything from you beyond the initial order.

She asks to allow 5-7 business days for shipping. This allows her to deal with unforeseen events (like a lovely computer virus she spent the weekend dealing with) and still be able to get all of the packages out within the allotted time.

I know she is normally very fast, but things do happen. Thanks for understanding. I'll make sure she contacts you today about the order. :))

Thanks Dawn!

I don't think she realizes that email is still there, I'll make sure she starts a new thread with the correct information, that email was for a dial-up account that she used until she got DSL last year.

Dawn,

Haven't received an email from you. My main one is [email protected] and the one through the website is [email protected]. You might have the old EONI account or the gmail account still in your address book. Those no longer get to me. Please check and if so delete them.

Just got to your order and it will go out in the morning. Hope that's okay.

Thanks for your patience.

Ronda

Back