• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any interest in ECBC/MCBA magazines?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
I have over 70 magazines, mostly ECBC, some MCBA mags I've been stacking up over the years. Some are over 5 years old and since then.

Is anyone interested in the whole lot of them?

Going through cabinets and just need to downsize on stuff.

I'm interested, that sounds like there could be all kinds of neat articles in there. It might also be worth scanning them to share anything of note

I agree Amy, that's why I didn't want to just toss them. :D

I don't know what a fair price would be... I know someone else sold a large lot a while back, but I couldn't find any record of it.

Ive never actually seen them, but have seen it mentioned several times on here how informative and worthwhile the magazines are. I know I'd just want to share the articles online as I feel the more knowledgeable people are about chinchillas the better. I know they are a benefit of being an ECBC and MCBA, do you think they'd mind having their information available publicly?

I too did a search to see if selling magazines had ever come up, and I was only able to find a mention on facebook selling 10 copies for $10.

I believe that scanned images are okay to be shown if they are credited properly... per written copyright laws....

I was thinking maybe like $50 plus shipping for the lot of them... Shipping shouldn't be too much even though they're heavy they could go media mail.

Ooo too bad I'm broke. Btw, front page it has copy-right information. I believe it says you need permission before using/posting anything. This is probably for protection of the people in the articles and ads I imagine.

Hey Amy, I just saw this. Let me know if you're still interested, I need to get a box for them and get them boxed up! Between work, flu, and holidays I feel like I've lost a year of time! LOL

Back