• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Organic Apple Wood

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChinnieShop

Hello Everyone,

Not sure what happened to my previous post where I was posting my wood, so I am making another one. This thread will be for the organic apple wood that we offer at an exclusive price for our CnH friends. The cost of the wood includes shipping.

The wood is certified organic in the US, and the sticks are approximately 4 to 6 inches in length. They are prepared and ready to munch out of the box. I will be posting on here whenever I have flat rate boxes ready to ship out, this shipping cost includes anywhere in the US. Thanks!

Last edited:
Currently have the following available:

Medium Flat Rate Box-42.30 (Includes 5 lbs of wood) 3 Boxes
Large Flat Rate Box-64.77 (Includes 8 lbs of wood) 1 Box

If you are interested please send me a PM with the size you would like as well as your PayPal email address to send you an invoice. Thanks. ;)

Sold one medium box, still have the following, thanks.

Medium Flat Rate Box-42.30 (Includes 5 lbs of wood) 2 Boxes

Large Box Sold, the following is still available.
Sold one medium box, still have the following, thanks.

One Medium box sold, below is what is left.

Medium Flat Rate Box-42.30 (Includes 5 lbs of wood) 1 Boxes

If you still have a medium box, I would like to buy it. We had to trash what we had because we got a mouse in the house and it got into Bella's supply :( so she has been going without for a while. Let me know what info you need.

Hello sheri7,

I am out now, I sold the last box already. I will be getting some more soon, and I will post it. Thanks!

Hey Becky, i have a few pounds that i will be processing this coming up week. I should have them posted by Monday. Are you looking for a medium or large flat rate box?

Hey Everyone,

Finally got some extra wood if anyone wants some. Currently I have the following:

Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

I have only the following left.

Medium Flat Rate Box-42.30 (Includes 5 lbs of wood) 1 Boxes, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back