MCBA Atlantic Chapter Picnic - Aug 24th

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishalaa

Irish Chinchilla
The Atlantic Chapter will be hosting our annual picnic/chapter meeting on Saturday, Aug 24th in Weatherly, PA. I've been posting about this on the chapter's email list, but if anyone out here in forumland wants to attend, shoot me a PM and I'll get you the address. =)

We will be serving hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks. Sides are potluck and usually pretty awesome!

Also, I'll be working on our fundraiser calendars for 2014. Please start taking photos now as I'll be collecting submissions at the close of our meeting! The higher resolution the photo, the better.

Is anyone going to the picnic that has a few extra bags of Blue cloud dust that I could purchase?

Unfortunately there are no large breeders left in the Atlantic chapter that stock supplies, so I doubt anyone will have extra bags of dust. I asked Jan Ryerson a couple weeks ago if they'd be hauling supplies to the New York show and she said they most likely would, so you can shoot them an email or call and get dust in September. If you're not going to make it that long, you can use Sweet PDZ which you should be able to find in with the horse supplies in any Tractor Supply. Sweet PDZ is no good for show prep though - so if you have a few you want to show in Sept, save the last of your Blue Cloud for them - but Sweet PDZ can work to tide the rest of your herd over.

I have decided I'm going to make hashbrown casserole. Megs is doing the hot dogs and hamburgers, Barb is bringing the fixings (tomatoes, onions, pickles, chili, saurkraut), the boys are bringing the drinks and baked beans, and Crissy has macaroni salad and carrot cake. Brandi usually brings a dessert as well. Sounds like it will be a mighty fine meal so far. =)

Latest posts

Back