Looking for Donations to support the NY/NE Show in September

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
Hiya!!

We are looking for donations for our raffle table to support the NY/NE Chapter. Anything would be appreciated.

Crissy and I have donated a gorgeous large wall hanging quilt that my sister and mother have made.

We also have baskets being made by Oxbow and other vendors.

So if anyone wants to put together something small we would really appreciate it....or if you've got things lying around your house you would like to donate that would be awesome too.

Please pm if interested in helping us out!! Our chapter is only successful when we all pitch in and help out.

Thanks

I will be bringing 1 - 3 tote bags that have pockets on the inside to fit the chin combs, lint rollers, and more. Each bag will have 1lb of whole rosehips and not sure how many onces of homemade chin cookies purchased from staceywolf.

I am also looking at bringing a beautiful wicker picnic basket with 4 of each wine glasses, knives, forks, spoons, napkins and plates. Salt and pepper shaker, cheese cutting board with knife, wine bottle opener, 1 blanket and cotton table cloth.

Also 1 - 3 pieces of jewelry. Pictures will follow after I have found the jewelry.

I may have a cage to donate, a Martin's, and would include dust/toys/etc but not sure Brandy will have room for it! And I have to see how many I have first, I'm getting a ton of cages this weekend from someone just not sure I need as many as I'm getting!

I don't think I'll be able to get to your show this year. But I'll find something to send along.

Donations are so important. It really helps chapters out so much.

Having said that....any new person(s) who might attend any show, donating your time setting up the hall or breaking up after a show is greatly appreciated!! We all don't care if it's 5 minutes or several hours. These shows are so much work putting together by such a small group of people. Exhausting and fun at the same time. :thumbsup:

I don't think I'll be able to get to your show this year. But I'll find something to send along.

Donations are so important. It really helps chapters out so much.

Having said that....any new person(s) who might attend any show, donating your time setting up the hall or breaking up after a show is greatly appreciated!! We all don't care if it's 5 minutes or several hours. These shows are so much work putting together by such a small group of people. Exhausting and fun at the same time. :thumbsup:

Very True!

Back