• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pre-Made Toys

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm extending the shipping special until May 15th. Again, I can make additional toys if interested.

Can you tell me how much it would be for a medium flat rate box with the chinchilla garland and a bunch of hanging toys?

A couple new additions:

Wicker Lantern Toss Toy - filled with 3rd cut Timothy hay and rose hips with wood accents. $2.50 each (7 available, but can make more)

Ribbon Wreath - with various wood, loofah, 2 dyed pine ribbons, & seagrass rope. $11.50 each (5 available, but can make more)

I still have medium and large heart wreaths, heart mobiles, pumice/loofah 3 layer hanging toys, and willow/manzanita and manzanita/yucca toys, and the medium wicker ball heart toys available. Shipping special is still good through May 15th.

Attachments

• IMG_5737.jpg
    IMG_5737.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5738.jpg
    IMG_5738.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5739.jpg
    IMG_5739.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5740.jpg
    IMG_5740.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 22
More Wicker & Willow Wreath toys (5 available) and all natural Wicker Twirly hanging toys (5 available), both $8.00 each.

Attachments

• IMG_5743.jpg
    IMG_5743.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5746.jpg
    IMG_5746.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5747.jpg
    IMG_5747.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 18
Hi, I was just wondering what kind of wood your heart frames are made out of?

Paid orders going out tomorrow. Thanks everyone! Still a lot left for those interested!

Loofah Flower Toss Toys are back! $3.50 each, just specify which in the photo you'd like.

I also have the all natural 3-Layer Stuffed Willow Ball Toy back in stock, but these toys are bigger than the last ones. 4" willow ball stuffed with 3rd cut Timothy and rose hips, with more wood attached - $17.00 each.

Attachments

• IMG_5792.jpg
    IMG_5792.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5793.jpg
    IMG_5793.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5794.jpg
    IMG_5794.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 24
Do you have access to yucca wood to add to your toys?

A lot of the toys have yucca on them.

I've gotten PMs regarding toys and have sent replies, but I'm not sure if my PMs are working properly. If you've ordered something and haven't heard back from me, please post here. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back