• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to Rescue an Older Male Chinchilla - Oregon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kanderson615

I'm looking for a friend for my 9 year old male chinchilla, but I'm having terrible luck finding any chinchillas to adopt in my area (western Oregon). All of the rescue places in my area have old websites with phone numbers and email addresses that presumably have changed, and the closest I can find is in the Bay Area - a 10 hour drive.

I would like the chinchilla I adopt to be an older male, around 9, no color preference. I am even willing to pay a bit so that my chin can have a potential friend! Any leads on adoptees or places I could contact would be much appreciated!

I was on the Oregon Coast for a week in July! I could have brought you something. We absolutely plan to come back - the Nehalem Bay state campground was our favorite spot - but not until next summer.

A word of advice... chins sometimes get a little ornery about new introductions as they get older. It might be easier to introduce your boy to a younger guy, rather than looking for someone his own age. You never know for sure, though.

Good luck! =o)

female chinchilla

hi i recognize this post is years old but i have a female 4 year old chinchilla if you're interested!!

Back