Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Chin Forums > Chin Classified Section > Chins Swap & Rescue
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chins Swap & Rescue Post chinchillas available for RESCUE here.

Old 06-08-2016, 09:21 PM United States

Chinchillas: 1
Default Female chinchilla in Arizona

So, I have a female chinchilla about 5 years old. I absolutely LOVE her to death, and I've had her for about 3 years. As much as I absolutely hate to do this, it isn't working out anymore. My life has recently gotten soooo busy and the poor thing gets no more attention.
I wanna be sure that she goes to the best home possible, so I came here instead of craigslist. * I am willing to drive a good distance for the right home. *

She is super sweet, definitely not your normal chinchilla. She loves to be pet and held and she gives kisses for treats. She always has so much energy and is ready to go no matter the time of day.
She's never been housed with another chin, so I am unsure of how she would do, but ya never know.

I am selling her with her CN cage, and all of her supplies.

Her supplies don't include much
-whatever chew toys and food I have left
-some ledges
-A couple of houses with pillows
- A chin cube and hammock
-water and food dish
-whatever dust is left (I just bought a 25lb bag)

And of course her and the cage

I am hoping to sell it all for $200 OBO

If you have any questions or want pictures of anything you can PM me on here, or I can give you my Email through PM.

Thank you for reading!
Old 06-17-2016, 06:56 PM United States

Chinchillas: 1

Nobody seems to be interested in her. And there is no way I am posting her on CL after seeing the chins that are already posted. The conditions are awful and I just cant imagine sending her to a horrid home.

So I have decided I will be giving her and all her things away for free as long as I am sure it is a good home that will really take care of her.

Like I already mentioned, I am willing to drive a very good distance for the right home.
Old 06-17-2016, 10:33 PM United States

Chinchillas: 2

I would contact Susan at azchins. She will take the chin and keep it with great care until she finds it a great home. She has dealt with rescues since 1998? Around that time.

“When I buy cookies I eat just four and throw the rest away. But first I spray them with Raid so I won’t dig them out of the garbage later. Be careful, though, because that Raid really doesn’t taste that bad.”