Chins & Hedgies

It is Central Time
Go Back   Chins & Hedgies > Chin Forums > Chin Classified Section > Chins Swap & Rescue
Register Chat FAQ Shop Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Chins Swap & Rescue Post chinchillas available for RESCUE here.

Old 11-17-2014, 05:01 PM United States

Default Two Chins in Need of Better Home Environment

Hey guys, I've owned my two chins for the past 7 years or so and they're perfectly healthy little guys. The downside is that I'm going to be moving out of the house soon and I don't want to put my little critters through the stress of constantly moving/I won't have the emergency funding like I used to for potential vet visits.

I have two chins, Zia and Dusty, that need a new home. Due to the nature of chins, I'll only give them to those who are experienced and at least a little trusting. Dusty is around 7, and Zia's age is unknown since she was a rescue from a girl across the street. They are housed separately and have different personalities. Zia's a bit lazy (I think she's getting quite old) and Dusty should have been named Sparky. Both look like standards, but Zia is definitely a couple shades darker.

I live in the Western Maryland and Northern Delaware areas so if you are even remotely interested just send me a message and we can possibly work things out. Pics will follow when I go back home next week.

I'll check my messages about once a week so if you don't hear an immediate response, don't worry!
Old 10-03-2016, 05:16 PM United States

Chinchillas: 2

Hello I was wondering if you found a new home for your chins yet? I live in Wilmington Delaware and I'm looking to adopt instead of going to the pet store. Please get back with me and let me know. I recently lost one of my chins to cancer.