Carpet cleaning

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I'm giving you some simple tips which can help your carpet stay free from dirt, dust & stain. Wash your carpet regularly before vacuum it gives your carpet fresh & dust free. You can use carpet cleaner randomly or any two days according to you.
Hope you will like my suggestion.

Thanks...

Thanks teddy77, i would use those shared tips and wash carpets regularly to avoid spending money on carpet cleaning company.

Thanks both i would love to use those tips and save money from hiring carpet cleaning company.

I clean the carpet in my chin room about every three weeks. I do not move them out of the room, but I use the lowest solution setting. I do turn on a dehumidifier and a/c and leave their room open for circulation.

Mine don't get playtime on the carpet cause they try to eat it. I think that them rinsing it with just water afterwards is a good idea. Just tell them you want a pet friendly solution, I use a pet solution.

great solution.

Previously, I also always washed the carpet in front of a vacuum cleaner, but when my old vacuum cleaner broke, I decided to buy a vacuum cleaner for wet cleaning. Before buying, I looked at https://cleanersexpert.com/best-central-vacuum-powerheads-reviews/ reviews of various models of vacuum cleaners. When I bought a model that suits me, the process of cleaning the house was greatly accelerated. My wife is very pleased. You no longer need to constantly wash the carpet before vacuuming it.

Hey. I think that dry cleaning with a vacuum cleaner is more suitable for a carpet. A good device, like this one https://devices4home.com/best-upright-vacuum/, can remove dust and wool, and it will be quite noiseless and compact. Of course, wet cleaning will not hurt either, but often I would not do it for carpets, so as not to spoil the coating.

Back