R.I.P

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

haPpie

:cry3: sadly to say but my female albino hedgehog Bebe passed away tis morning when i trying to wake it up...5 years of closed relationship ended..
R.I.P Bebe

I see that this is your first post to our forum. I'm sorry to see that it is such a sad one. Maybe you could tell us more about your Bebe?

I am so truly sorry for the loss of your little one. Bebe is with many new friends but will always be with you.

got her from a frend...2months old...so happy and excited to get her...playfull and energetic...let her run around my room playing wid her toys..while she's playing i doin my work or listening music..theres few time i doze off while listening music...woke up put her back in cage...wipe the poo on da floor...=.=''... bought a new male hedgehog 3days before she leave...4 months old thou...thought of finding her a companion..cause im goin on a work trip for a week...asked my younger brother to took care of her...(long story cut short)...she's been infected wid flyblow maggots and eggs...i came home kinda late round 2am-2.30am...went to my room..called out for Bebe...to my surprise she's still sleeping in her house...usually she would be running around the cage playing wid her wheel...din't wanted to wake her up...if i do she'll feel annoyed juz hiss and spike up den curl like a ball...Next morning i woke up around 11am..again i feel surprised she's still inside her house..the same position..i felt weird so i called out to her...*not moving*...open her cage and her rooftop house...felt sad and tears rolling down...saw her ears are bleeding her lower body and ears full of maggot egg(they look like piles of white lines)...out of anger...shouted at my younger brother...he said he brought Bebe to the garden(behind our house)...at first he thought the eggs are dirt or dust..so he dint bother to tell me or anyting..juz message my cell saying Bebe is doing fine and great...and again i felt sad...i cnt blame him or scold him..he know nothing about hedgehog health..only know how 2 play and feed...all my fault for leaving her alone...now i left an agressive male hedgehog...the male hedgehog too agressive till my younger brother too afraid to play wid it...

tq for reading..i hope it doesnt take up ur time..

Back