More Fosters.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowflake311

I got another batch of foster Chinchillas all part of a breeding herd I am trying to re-home. This time I got a lot of really nice one. Now I find myself having a hard time giving them up. But I must because There are still so many that need homes.

JiV7RpqbFQr31EOl1

j1v3DRxYGNXtgjk53

I love this black ones face and she is sweet. I want to keep her.
Cax3nn761P9h8diz2

attachments have never really worked on this site. Have to host them else where. - I did update post in another group about these chins.

Thank you so much. From this batch of fosters I only have 2 males that are getting along perfectly left. I will be getting more fosters in soon. I have re-homed 26 Chins so far. 30 more to go.

I used photo bucket but they are no good any more. Will look for another.

yea, i used to use photobucket as well. Hundreds of pics uploaded on there. Then they started being pricks and disabling the ability to share them on sites like this without a subscription. And they want $400 a year.. :laughitup:

Next!

These 2 boys Pip and Chance have been with me a bit longer about 3 weeks now. They have warmed up to me. They are kept together and get along well.

pip by Sarah Ireland, on Flickr
This one has the best face. I am falling for him. He has lots of personality.

Chance by Sarah Ireland, on Flickr
This little guy was looking really rough when I got him but he is looking better already. Still has a ways to go he needs to gain some weight. These 2 need a home.

20170924_183304 by Sarah Ireland, on Flickr
Tripod my handicapped Chin he is missing a foot. I think I will keep him. But I still have 4 more seniors to find homes for. I have 14 more Chins that need homes after I place these guys.

Back