Grrr... Midwest, Whhhhhy!?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinobsessed

Chinchillin'
So, I am currently building a new cage for a future rescue chinchilla ( You'll be seeing an introduction post about him next week ;) ) and when I received my brand new ferret nation, the door panel came damaged. I contacted Midwest and they agreed to send a replacement. It came today and I ripped the box open out of pure excitement to reveal... a critter nation door panel. :facepalm:

Thankfully, the breeder I'm getting the lil' guy from has an extra one I can use but I'm currently laughing very hard at what I received in the mail!

i recieved a ton of broken parts from them the last time i ordered a cage. It took quite a while before i was able to get all the pieces i needed... intact.

Just wanted to add in... I had the same problem recently!! My door panel did not latch and made the whole top of the cage fit together wonky. I ordered through ferret.com and got the new part in about a week but had to be persistent with them!

Back